Friday, March 29, 2013

New Beginnings

I must admit, starring at a blank page is truly terrifying, however, this must be done, so let's be brave. The alternative is me loosing my mind and I am not okay with that happening as of yet. Thus, let's begin...

I am very new to Blogger, but I do have a WordPress self-hosted blog, yet I do not want this blog to be about that blog. What I really need is for this one to remain anonymous more or less, because I need an outlet to my daily life and I really don't want to hurt anyone's feelings while I am venting - why should others suffer in the moment of my weakness, right?

Keeping my identity hidden is probably not the best strategy for a successful blog, but it is not my intention to profit from this venture, so if you do ever see an ad on this blog, please know that despite all odds this bloggie is getting traffic and I am also completely broke. Let's just hope that it never happens (the second part I mean), so I won't have to plaster the same ad (that you see on every page you open) here as well. These "smart" ads are something though, 2 years ago I was in search of a new set of fine dining ware for a party I was hosting and ever since then, every web site I go to shows me advertisements for plates, fine china and dining sets. How many do they think I need?? Therefore, I plan to provide ad free environment on this blog for as long as I can.

Also, I should mention that regular posts are guaranteed, full honesty will be provided, life experience will be shared and I will be myself, more-so even than I can be on my other blog. I am hoping to make friends and built a community here, because I am seriously lacking a sense of togetherness in my life and would love to reestablish some lost faith in humanity and the world.

Now, will you join me?
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lazy Little Lion Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger